Front Desk Yoga Advisor – Full & Part-Time Permanent Positions
Number of Openings: 5
Location: All Locations
JOB POSTING DATE: September 21, 2017
Yoga Tree Studios is looking for a highly motivated, confident, creative and organized person who believes in the benefits of yoga. We are currently seeking strong customer service oriented individuals to join our team. Candidate must be able work evenings and weekends with the availability to pick up shifts when needed. You will be responsible for the sales of yoga packages, customer service, and maintenance of our studio (including mopping the studios and cleaning changerooms).
Essential Job Duties
- Provide superior cleaning services
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
- 60% of the role maintaining the space and 40% customer service
- Passion for yoga, health and wellness
- Responsible and punctual at all times
Some specific job duties will include: Check students into class, assist students by guiding them through our programs and retail offerings, clean and arrange studios rooms between classes, prepare tea area for students and work with Yoga Advisors and Studio Managers to ultimately support the financial goals of the studio.
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform manual cleaning work
- Minimum weekly time commitment of 2 shifts per week!
A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience to handle these key responsibilities:
- Represent our brand by providing excellent customer service to new and existing clients during sign in; advise new customers of our services and promotions to up-sell and increase sales
- Respond to incoming calls from customers, input data into our client database management system and analyze monthly reports
- Build strong relationships with team and customers to maintain consistent high levels of service
- Maintain studio cleanliness with basic housekeeping chores including mopping, sweeping and tidying up change rooms and studios
Hours of Work
This is a part-time job where flexibility is key. You must be able to accommodate our changing schedule needs, evenings and weekends are a must. For example, weekdays 3:30-8:30pm, 4:00pm-9:00pm, 5pm-10pm and weekends 9am-2pm, 2:00pm-7:00pm
- Unlimited access to yoga at all of our 5 locations
- 10% discount on teacher training (after 6 months of continuous employment)
If you want to deepen your connection with the Yoga Tree community and help us excel in providing excellent customer service and maintaining an impeccably clean and beautiful space, please apply to join the Yoga Tree Front Desk Team today!
Please include a cover letter and specify which studio you are applying for. Include a brief statement as to “why you are the ideal candidate for this role.”
Only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews. Email only, no phone calls please.Apply Now