Download PDF Schedule of all Yoga Styles for this studio – January 2019
About This Studio
Located in the heart of Vaughan at the corner of Keele and Rutherford road, our 8,000 square feet studio focuses on incorporating eco-friendly finishes while offering the same high quality of yoga practice our students expect at Yoga Tree. Our spacious studio offers two practice rooms, an 800 square feet tea lounge with complimentary tea, lockers and rain showers for our members.
Offering yoga to all ages and experience levels, Yoga Tree offers yoga classes and yoga teacher training to deepen your yoga practice, improve flexibility, core strength and prevent injuries.
Contact us at (905) 553-8733 or Email This Studio.
Vaughan’s Premier Yoga Studio
Plenty of lockers for you to store your belongings while you’re in class.
An assortment of mats and towels for you to rent for $2 each.
Showers for you to use post-practice.
Mat storage at an additional monthly cost ($10+HST/month).
Complimentary filtered water taps and a tea station with a large selection of comforting teas.
Get Access to All 5 Premium Studios
Monthly MembershipFirst Month Discount!
Drop-in ClassGive it a try!
+ taxper class.
- Valid at All Studios
Include Free Mat and Towel
On your first visit to our studio, the mat and towel are on us.
- Activates on your first visit* Purchase today and have the flexibility to start your membership on the day of your choice. *To change the activation date of your membership, speak with a Yoga Advisor.
- Book in advance or feel free to drop-in For each class, half of the available spots can be booked online, and the other half are walk-ins.
- Classes exist for beginner, intermediate and advanced students All of our classes are offered at levels ranging from L1 (beginner / no experience required) to L3 (advanced).
What Our Students Love About the Studio
Maria-Teresa loves the friendly and encourage teachers.
The teachers are wonderful and the adjustments they provide are great. The classes help me to get to the next level in my yoga practice.
- Cancel anytime.
- Access to all 5 studios and 205 classes/week.
- Schedule ahead or walk-in.
- All memberships start on your first visit.
- Pause when you go on vacation.