- This event has passed.
#ACROSUNDAYS with ACRO BUDDHAS!
February 4, 2018 @ 1:00 pm - 3:15 pm EST
Join us for #ACROSUNDAYS with Miranda & Ryan, aka ACRO BUDDHAS!
During this ongoing workshop offering we will explore the practice of acro yoga to find strength, release and connection.
This workshop is open to all levels and will evolve as we move in harmony together.
We will explore acro yoga movements and calibrations to discover how we can refine our practice and move with ease. Unlock new skills with heightened awareness in alignment and movement!
Let’s move smooth!
ACRO SUNDAYS will be a mix of the following:
– acro yoga postures
– counter balances
– variations within postures
– moving from one posture to another
– creative entries and exits from postures
– learning to string postures together; evolving into acro yoga washing machines
– options to kick it into acro yoga beast mode (Yes, we just said beast! Rawwrrr! For all you acro ninjas looking for an extra challenge.)
– acro tribe postures and movements connecting the entire group
– standing acro postures
– conditioning and stretching
Each workshop will be unique and in alignment with each participant’s level of practice.
We will provide offerings to keep all acro yogis and yoginis growth stimulated.
Let’s grow and connect every Sunday!
No partner required.
Please bring your own yoga mat.
Mats are also available for rent at Yoga Tree.
DATE + TIME:
Sunday February 4
1pm – 3:15pm
Yoga Tree Studios – Bay & Dundas
123 Dundas Street West, Toronto
Spaces are limited.
WORKSHOP REQUIREMENTS: An established yoga practice or fitness regime of at least three months on a regular basis. Please wear athletic apparel you can move in. No loose baggy clothing.
To learn more about Miranda & Ryan, please visit
Terms and Conditions: Participation is limited to 24 people. Online or in-person registration prior to the start date is required. Class cards, memberships, and other promotional discounts cannot be used for or towards this workshop. No refunds or credit for cancellations or absence from the workshop.