Front Desk Yoga Advisor – Part-Time Permanent Position
Number of Openings: 5
Location: All Locations
JOB POSTING DATE: May 3, 2017
Yoga Tree Studios is looking for a highly motivated, outgoing, upbeat and organized person who believes in the benefits of yoga at our yoga studios. We are currently seeking outgoing, fun and customer service oriented individuals to join our team. Candidate must be able work weekday evenings and weekends (including morning shifts). You will be responsible for sales of yoga packages to potential clients, customer service and maintenance of our studio (including mopping and cleaning up the tea station).
This Position is For You If:
- You like to meet people and enjoy working as a team member
- You are passionate about yoga, health and wellness
- You like having your yoga classes paid for (Yes, we actually encourage our front desk staff to take as many classes per week as they can! The more you know the more you grow.)
- You are responsible and never late!
- You like to wear athletic clothing to work
- Able to multitask and work well under pressure
Some specific job duties will include: Check students into class, assist students by guiding them through our programs and retail offerings and answering their questions, keep the retail area looking great, clean and arrange studios rooms between classes, prepare tea area for students and work with Yoga Advisors and Studio Managers to ultimately support the financial goals of the studio.
Hours of Work
This is a part-time job where flexibility is key; you must be able to accommodate our changing schedule needs, evenings and weekends are a must!
A minimum of 1 year of customer service experience to handle these key responsibilities:
- Represent our brand by providing excellent customer service to new and existing clients during sign in; advise new customers of our services and promotions to up-sell and increase sales
- Respond to incoming calls from customers, input data into our client database management system and run periodic reports
- Build strong relationships with team and customers to maintain consistent high levels of service
- Maintain studio cleanliness with basic housekeeping chores, including mopping, sweeping and tidying up change rooms and studios