Download PDF Schedule of all Yoga Styles for this studio – May 2017
About This Studio
Situated at the corner of Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto, our Midtown studio is easily accessible via Eglinton subway station and a short 1 minute walk from the Yonge & Eglinton corridor. Head up the to 8th floor and discover a cozy and inviting space rich with warm colours. Join us in one of our three studio rooms for classes ranging from yin, beginners, hatha, hot and more. Underground parking is located directly in our building and a flat rate of $3 for parking is available at 40 Eglinton Ave. E. after 6pm on weekdays.
Offering yoga to all ages and experience levels, Yoga Tree offers yoga classes and yoga teacher training to deepen your yoga practice, improve flexibility, core strength and prevent injuries.
Contact us at (416) 322-9642 or Email This Studio.
North Toronto’s Premier Yoga Studio
Plenty of lockers for you to store your belongings while you’re in class.
An assortment of mats and towels for you to rent for $2 each.
Showers for you to use post-practice.
Mat storage at an additional monthly cost ($10+HST/month).
Complimentary filtered water taps and a tea station with a large selection of comforting teas.
Get Access to All 5 Premium Studios
Monthly MembershipFirst Month Discount!
Drop-in ClassGive it a try!
+ taxper class.
- Valid at All Studios
Include Free Mat and Towel
On your first visit to our studio, the mat and towel are on us.
- All memberships and passes start on your first visit. Purchase today and have your membership start at the first time you visit the studio.
- All classes can be scheduled ahead, or you can walk-in. For each class, half of the available spots can be booked online, and the other half are walk-ins.
- Classes exist for beginner, intermediate and advanced students. All of our classes are offered at levels ranging from L1 (beginner / no experience required) to L3 (advanced).
What Our Students Love About the Studio
Christ really enjoys the challenging yoga classes.
Yoga tree has a great variety of teachers, the location is perfect and the classes are relaxing yet challenging at the same time.
- Cancel anytime.
- Access to all 5 studios and 205 classes/week.
- Schedule ahead or walk-in.
- All memberships start on your first visit.
- Pause when you go on vacation.