Download PDF Schedule of all Yoga Styles for this studio – May 2018
About This Studio
**PARKING UPDATE- Effective April 30th 2018, parking located at 40 Eglinton will be CLOSED for 15 days until May 15th, 2018 for Metrolinx Crosstown Construction. Students are advised to take public transportation or use alternative Green P parking lots located on Holly Street or along Yonge Street. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Situated at the corner of Yonge and Eglinton in Toronto, our Midtown studio is easily accessible via Eglinton subway station and a short 1-minute walk from the Yonge & Eglinton corridor. Head up the to 8th floor and discover a cozy and inviting space rich with warm colours. Join us in one of our three studio rooms for classes ranging from yin, beginners, Hatha, hot and more. Underground parking is located directly in our building.
DISCOUNTED PARKING RATE FOR MEMBERS
Parking is also available at 40 Eglinton Avenue East at the special rate of $3 for 2 hours on Weekdays from 4 PM – 10 PM, and all day weekends (see details). For more information on parking options around this studio, refer to our parking guide.
Offering yoga to all ages and experience levels, Yoga Tree offers yoga classes and yoga teacher training to deepen your yoga practice, improve flexibility, core strength and prevent injuries.
Contact us at (416) 322-9642 or Email This Studio.
North Toronto’s Premier Yoga Studio
Plenty of lockers for you to store your belongings while you’re in class.
An assortment of mats and towels for you to rent for $2 each.
Showers for you to use post-practice.
Mat storage at an additional monthly cost ($10+HST/month).
Complimentary filtered water taps and a tea station with a large selection of comforting teas.
Get Access to All 5 Premium Studios
Monthly MembershipFirst Month Discount!
Drop-in ClassGive it a try!
+ taxper class.
- Valid at All Studios
Include Free Mat and Towel
On your first visit to our studio, the mat and towel are on us.
- Activates on your first visit* Purchase today and have the flexibility to start your membership on the day of your choice. *To change the activation date of your membership, speak with a Yoga Advisor.
- Book in advance or feel free to drop-in For each class, half of the available spots can be booked online, and the other half are walk-ins.
- Classes exist for beginner, intermediate and advanced students All of our classes are offered at levels ranging from L1 (beginner / no experience required) to L3 (advanced).
What Our Students Love About the Studio
Christ really enjoys the challenging yoga classes.
Yoga tree has a great variety of teachers, the location is perfect and the classes are relaxing yet challenging at the same time.
- Cancel anytime.
- Access to all 5 studios and 205 classes/week.
- Schedule ahead or walk-in.
- All memberships start on your first visit.
- Pause when you go on vacation.