Download PDF Schedule of all Yoga Styles for this studio – April 2018
About This Studio
Yoga Tree Bay & Dundas is located in the heart of downtown Toronto within steps of the Eaton Centre, Ryerson University and the Financial District.
The 10,000 square foot studio is a modern and relaxing yoga oasis in the midst of Toronto’s hustle and bustle, offering an extensive class schedule including traditional yoga styles like Hot Yoga, Core Yoga, Yin Yoga, Hatha flow and Restorative to suit all your yoga needs.
Complete with 3 spacious studio rooms, tea lounge, and an infrared sauna, our newest studio is a sanctuary in the heart of downtown Toronto.
Contact us at (416) 205-9642 or Email This Studio.
For more information on parking options around this studio, refer to our parking guide.
Downtown Toronto’s Premier Yoga Studio
Plenty of lockers for you to store your belongings while you’re in class.
An assortment of mats and towels for you to rent for $2 each.
Showers for you to use post-practice.
Mat storage at an additional monthly cost ($10+HST/month).
Complimentary filtered water taps and a tea station with a large selection of comforting teas.
Get Access to All 5 Premium Studios
Monthly MembershipFirst Month Discount!
Drop-in ClassGive it a try!
+ taxper class.
- Valid at All Studios
Include Free Mat and Towel
On your first visit to our studio, the mat and towel are on us.
- Activates on your first visit* Purchase today and have the flexibility to start your membership on the day of your choice. *To change the activation date of your membership, speak with a Yoga Advisor.
- Book in advance or feel free to drop-in For each class, half of the available spots can be booked online, and the other half are walk-ins.
- Classes exist for beginner, intermediate and advanced students All of our classes are offered at levels ranging from L1 (beginner / no experience required) to L3 (advanced).
What Our Students Love About the Studio
Mark loves the culture of enthusiasm, energy, and respect for others.
All of their studios share a common culture which is one of enthusiasm, energy, and respect for others. Having so many different classes each day makes it easy to fit in with my schedule. No other studio offers such a variety of different practices and times. It makes it very easy to find the class that suits me.
- Cancel anytime.
- Access to all 5 studios and 205 classes/week.
- Schedule ahead or walk-in.
- All memberships start on your first visit.
- Pause when you go on vacation.