Download PDF Schedule of all Yoga Styles for this studio – July 2017
About This Studio
Our Richmond and Spadina location is conveniently situated at the corner of Richmond and Spadina in Toronto’s Fashion District. This studio features two bright and airy studios, each with a wall of windows, a wall of mirrors, simple décor and soothing cork floors. Enjoy a complimentary cup of tea in our lounge before heading to class or take a moment there to rehydrate and relax afterwards. The dressing rooms are equipped with lockers, which work with a self-combination system (no coins or keys required!), as well as showers.
At Yoga Tree Richmond and Spadina, you will have the opportunity to experience a variety of yoga styles including Hot Yoga, Yoga for Beginners, Reduced Heat Yoga, Hatha, Restorative, Core Yoga and much more!
Contact us at (416) 603-9642 or Email This Studio.
Downtown Toronto’s Premier Yoga Studio
Plenty of lockers for you to store your belongings while you’re in class.
An assortment of mats and towels for you to rent for $2 each.
Showers for you to use post-practice.
Mat storage at an additional monthly cost ($10+HST/month).
Complimentary filtered water taps and a tea station with a large selection of comforting teas.
Get Access to All 5 Premium Studios
Monthly MembershipFirst Month Discount!
Drop-in ClassGive it a try!
+ taxper class.
- Valid at All Studios
Include Free Mat and Towel
On your first visit to our studio, the mat and towel are on us.
- Activates on your first visit* Purchase today and have the flexibility to start your membership on the day of your choice. *To change the activation date of your membership, speak with a Yoga Advisor.
- Book in advance or feel free to drop-in For each class, half of the available spots can be booked online, and the other half are walk-ins.
- Classes exist for beginner, intermediate and advanced students All of our classes are offered at levels ranging from L1 (beginner / no experience required) to L3 (advanced).
What Our Students Love About the Studio
Sasha loves the relaxation and stress relief.
Yoga entered my life at a time when I was overwhelmed, stressed and didn't have time for myself. Being a scientist in a huge Toronto's research hub, I found myself working 12 hour days eventually feeling tired and lethargic. Amazingly enough, I found out about YogaTree from a co-worker and decided to try it out for a month. I can happily say I've been with YogaTree ever since! The classes are versatile and the instructors are diverse, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and care about your growth as a yogi. YogaTree has become my sanctuary in the busy downtown core where I have an hour a day that I can focus on my body and mind!
only $60 on your first month, $99 afterwords.
- Cancel anytime.
- Access to all 5 studios and 205 classes/week.
- Schedule ahead or walk-in.
- All memberships start on your first visit.
- Pause when you go on vacation.