More info regarding Benefect Botanical Disinfectant:
With COVID cases continue to be on the rise in our community, we have decided we will not be opening all our studios for in-studio classes until it is safe to do so.
If you require to put your unlimited membership on hold, please notify us by completing our Suspension Request Form
We hope you will continue to put self-care as your priority and hope to see you on the mat via our LIVE ZOOM classes offered daily 7 days a week.
If you still wish to practice with us online, no action is required on your end, and we look forward to seeing you back on the mat via Zoom! These are challenging times and we are grateful for your continued support. We hope you and your family continue to stay safe.
As all studios will be closed, phone messages will not be checked until we reopen.
Have any questions? Email us at email@example.com and we’ll respond to you personally within 2 business days. Stay safe and see you soon virtually on the mat!
UPDATE FOR MEMBERS
We care about your safety
WE CAN'T WAIT TO (SAFELY)
PRACTICE WITH YOU
- Reduced Capacity – all studios to allow all students to practice safely
- Use the Mat Markers to place your mat in class and give your fellow yogis space
- No Walk-Ins Reserve your claass in advance online.
- Limit your Time in the studio to 15 min before and after class Doors will be locked outside of that time
- Follow the Floor Markers and directional signage from the lobby through the change rooms
- Certain Amenities Temporarily Closed – Rental mats, towels, props, showers, tea station and lounge will temporarily not be available at this time.
- Limit Your Belongings please limit and only bring essentials such as your yoga mat and props.
FLOW WITH EASE OF MIND
- We will stringently sanitize all studio surfaces with hospital-grade EPA approved disinfectants and UV light
- Air Purifiers and exhaust system in each studio room to improve air quality and circulation
- We will thoroughly disinfect all studio rooms between every class with hospital grade disinfectants
- Wash your hands, utilize provided disinfecting wipes and hand sanitizer
- Face masks or face coverings must be worn in our studio under City of Toronto Byl Law 541.
*The bylaw allows for the temporary removal of a mask or face covering while actively engaging in a fitness activity. This means you may only take off your face mask once you arrive on your designated mat space and socially distanced from other members. Face masks will be required for students until students are distanced on the yoga mat.
- We will require daily temp and self-health checks for all team members.
FLOW CONTACT FREE
- Bring your own mat and props – Rental mats and towels will not be available until further notice.
- Contactless Sign In Check yourself in using your Yoga Tree’s app or scan card
- Cashless Transaction Only prepay via our online store or self swipe credit card payment available as needed
- We will only use verbal assists in class
- Prop-Free Studio no props will be used until further notice Do your part and sanitize your mat before and after each class
- If you aren’t feeling well, have a fever, cough, shortness of breath or symptoms of COVID-19, please do not attend classes for your wellbeing and that of your teachers and fellow yogis
- If you have travelled, in the past 14 days please stay home until you have self-quarantined and without any symptoms of COVID-19.
- If you have been tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in close contact with someone who has, we ask that you do not come to the studio for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative
- We are so grateful for your help in keeping yourself and this community safe