Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
Yoga Tree Bay & Dundas and Yoga Tree Vaughan are looking to add a registered massage therapist to their expanding wellness centres. Both are busy, centrally located yoga studios and wellness center, offering over 90 yoga classes per week. Our ideal candidate will be able to tailor each treatment to the specific needs of their client, with the utmost care and professionalism, while being able to work with other health professionals such as chiropractic and physiotherapy treatments to deliver a holistic approach to healing.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Registered and in good standing with the CMTO.
- Professional Liability Insurance.
- 1+ years of Registered Massage Therapy preferred. New graduates are welcome to apply.
- Ability to use clinical skills to assess & treat various conditions.
- Must be able to develop and maintain strong rapport with clients.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Excellent communication skills, including perfect written and spoken English
- Experience with yoga and understanding of its physical and mental benefits preferred.
- Provide high quality massage therapy to existing and new patients.
- Interact with all clients with confidence, respect, and a positive attitude.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other practitioners in the clinic.
- Cross referral opportunities with physiotherapists and chiropractors.
- Full time reception and reliable booking.
- Social media promotion, your profile featured on our website, and professional marketing
- Treatment rooms with high quality adjustable table, linens & in-house laundry, massage oils, and in room music
- Relaxing waiting room area and functioning sauna
- Built in client base of health conscious yoga practitioners with ongoing referrals
- Positive working environment.
- Fair split