Toronto Yoga Conference & Show
We are looking forward to being a part of the Toronto Yoga Conference and Show this upcoming weekend from March 31 st – April 2nd. For the past ten years, thousands of yogis come together at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre to continue their yoga education and celebrate yoga as a united community.
Tickets are $15 at the door, but Yoga Tree is offering complimentary tickets you can pick up at one of our five studios this week or you can register online using this FREE pass. Donating a yoga mat can also get you into the show for free. Your used mat will be repurposed for use in a GTA school, and you’ll get $10 off a new mat from one of the six participating vendors at the show.
What ‘s included in The Yoga Show ticket:
1. You can attend the show floor Exhibits, Yoga Garden, Cultural Arts and Lecture area for all three days: Friday, March 31, 2017 at 10:00am to Sunday, April 2, 2017 at 6:00pm
2. 20 hours of Continuous Yoga Classes in the Yoga Garden (first come first space for one session only. You cannot pre-register, pre-securing or saving a space. You cannot leave your mat. You must exit the garden upon completion of each session and line up for the next one)
3. 20 hours of Kirtan, Cultural Arts, Chanting in the Cultural Arts Area
4. 20 hours of yoga related lectures and continuing education in the Lecture area
5. Over 300 Exhibitors to Enhance, Delight and Educate you
6. Hundreds of New Products and Trends to Learn About
7. Live, Love, Laugh, Sample, Sip, Shop, Relax, Restore, Rejuvenate
Can’t wait to see everyone there! Make sure to stop by our booth to share some #yogalove and for a chance to win prizes and treats!
For more information and a complete list of the schedule and vendors, visit the