Have questions? We have answers.
You don’t need to be flexible or strong to start practicing yoga. The more you practice, the more improvement you will notice with each session. We offer a variety of beginners and level 1 classes throughout the week: check our schedules for more information!
Our classes range from 50 to 90 minutes long, so always check the schedule to see how long your class is scheduled to be. Our teachers are available for you to ask questions before and after class.
Comfortable yoga attire. Something you can easily move your body in, like flowing pants and a supportive top—whatever will allow you to be comfortable during your practice.
A water bottle, towel and mat. If you forget, we have these items available for rent as well!
Try not to eat less than an hour before class.
Of course! It’s important to stay hydrated. It’s not advisable to drink a lot during a session, as it can make you uncomfortable, but a sip here and there – absolutely!
We ask that you be respectful of others and practice asteya (non-stealing) at Yoga Tree. Additionally:
- No personal belongings in the studios: we have complimentary lockers at all of our studios where you can store your belongings during class. Please leave your shoes at the front entrance, and your jackets, bags, keys, and cell phones in a locker.
- Scent-free environment: unless otherwise specified, our space and our classes are scent-free. The heat in the studio amplifies scents, so please avoid wearing perfumes, colognes, or other scents in the studio in consideration of others.
- Silence in class: please be mindful of your volume in the changing rooms, and observe silence in the studio rooms out of respect for the instructors and your fellow students.
Yes – Here at Yoga Tree, we reserve the class for online booking and space will be held up to 5 mins prior to class, if you are unable to book; Walk-in spaces are always available on a first-come basis. Reservations are confirmed by pre-payment online and are accessible to individuals with active memberships.
Unfortunately, phone reservations and latecomers cannot be accommodated.
You can register for a class up to one week prior.
Registration closes one hour prior to the start of class.
You can cancel a booked class in your MBO (MindBodyOnline) account via the Yoga Tree App or by contacting your studio.
You can cancel up to 1 hour prior to the class start time.
If you are a class series holder or single class holder, you will have a class deducted from your account. If you are a studio member, you may lose the ability to do online registration if you miss more than 3 registered classes per month.
Around 36 – 38°C.
We know that not everyone has the luxury of 90 minutes to spare for yoga every day. We will make the most of the time you are with us, flowing through an invigorating series to get your heart pumping: an hour is plenty of time for balanced yoga practice. We offer 60, 75 and 90 minute classes on our schedules, for those days when you have more time!
The heat makes the heart and lungs work a little harder – helping you burn more calories, and improve your cardiovascular endurance. Warmth also increases flexibility – easing joints and muscles and helping prevent injury. Sweating also helps us eliminate toxins, cleanse the body and improve quality of sleep.
We do not recommend hot yoga during pregnancy. The heat increases exertion and raises the body temperature – both not entirely safe when pregnant. We recommend finding a great pre-natal or pregnancy-appropriate yoga class, and then joining us for a hot class after the baby is born!
No children under the age of 13 are permitted to practice at our studios. We offer occasional kids’ yoga series, so keep your eyes out for those! Between the ages of 14-16, children may practice with a parent or guardian present. At 16-18, they may practice alone with the signed consent of a parent or guardian on their waiver form. At 18, all people may take classes at Yoga Tree.
Two Great Ways to Maintain Your Practice Online
Limited Time OfferActivate Your Monthly Membership
Yoga On DemandAny Time Any Where
7 Day Free Trial7 Day Free Trial, $16/month afterward, no contract cancel anytime
- Access a library of yoga classes anytime at home. New classes added weekly.
- Activates on your first visit* Purchase today and have the flexibility to start your membership on the day of your choice. *To change the activation date of your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book in Advance Confirm Your Space In Class, No Walk-Ins Available
- Flexible Package Options In-Studio and Online Class Plans Available